My ideas

Jun 2, 2018
HELLO, I’ve been playing on the server for a few days now and think that it is really close to perfect.

First of all, the server needs a small shop, not a big one because then player shops would be useless. The shop should only sell basic items and be pricey so that player shops are preferable.

My second and last suggestion are taxes on guild claims. I think that there should be a tax players would have to pay in order for their land to remain protected, for example $2000 a week or something like that. This not only encourages people to find ways to make money and be online more often, but it would also make raids possible.

Nov 10, 2011
Melbourne Australia
What do you think the spawn shop should sell? Building blocks would be good for people who are too lazy to go get them :)

Taxes is also a good idea, events (like PVP tournaments or treasure hunts) would also be good anything to increase player activity!

Jun 2, 2018
What do you think the spawn shop should sell? Building blocks would be good for people who are too lazy to go get them :)

Taxes is also a good idea, events (like PVP tournaments or treasure hunts) would also be good anything to increase player activity!

Materials, and some blocks... nothing that can be crafted. Also players should be able to sell stuff that would encourage them to farm, mine, craft, etc (example cakes, pumpkin pies)

It’d also be cool if the shop was located in the wilderness, no instant teleportation to it.